[United States, World War 2]
WWII USMC Model 1936 Pistol Belt made by the RM Co. 1941 Unissued
Excellent, New Old Stock Condition
Made under contract to the USMC by the Russell Mills Co. in 1941.
Note there is no U.S. on the front of the belt.
No USMC contract web gear made in WWII had a U.S. anywhere on it.
The equipment was either left black or had U.S.M.C. stenciled upon it per USMC regulations. US Army issue belts and the U.S. stenciled on the front to the left of the magazine pouch snap.
This is an early belt with all brass grommets and hardware.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $150.00.
• We ship worldwide! See your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.
• We follow federal laws and regulations. Gas Masks, Ordnance and Munitions can not be shipped outside the United States.