WW2 Japanese Rubberized Canvas Enlisted Belt Unissued with Keeper
$500.00Excellent, New Old Stock Condition
Login or Create a free account to save this item to your Wishlist!
A very nice unissued belt with original keeper and fantastic markings. These were intended to replace leather belts during the mid war period. Front and rear ammo pouches, bayonet frogs, narrow Type 14 belts and Nambu holsters were made out of this material.
You will need to leave this in the sun for a hour so if you intend to put pouches on it or put it on a mannequin. That bit of warmth will allow it to easily unroll.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.