WW2 Japanese Army Enlisted White Collarless Field Shirt 1940 Unissued
$250.00Excellent, New Old Stock Condition
This is a nice prewar Japanese enlisted collarless shirt worn under the tunic.
When Japanese soldiers were assigned a work detail they often were allowed to remove their tunics and work in this shirt to avoid overheating. These were also worn as extra insulation in China, Korea and even in Alaska.
Has a nice cotton tag in the seam and some stamp marks. One stamp looks like Showa 15 (1940).
The color of these changed during the war to a more subdued khaki color.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.