WW2 German Plainclothes Gestapo P38 Shoulder Holster
A beautiful, little used, P38 holster with a short strap that places the P38 in the area under the armpit.
Has a spare magazine pouch and a loop to attach to a belt or strap.
Initially we considered that this might be Luftwaffe issue holster but experience tells us pilots tended to carry only small frame .32 caliber pistols. We also briefly considered it might be a Panzer holster, but they would have used black to hide the oil stains that just get everywhere when you are a tank crewman.
As such we believe this to be a Gestapo issue holster for wear with a suit. It could also be a Police investigator’s holster. A PO8 Luger fits but the magazine does not fit well. Only the P38 worked perfectly!
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.