Viet Cong Hanoi Printed Propaganda Newspaper in English January 20, 1974
Hanoi and Beijing published many propaganda newspapers and books in English.
They were sent to the South left behind so GIs could read them and potentially be swayed.
They were also distributed around the world through sympathizers in English speaking countries.
Many of the newspapers have photographs of NVA and VC on every page.
This newspaper is for National Liberation Front activities vs. North Vietnamese activities. These are much more difficult to find than the Viet Nam Courier. The publisher purports to have offices in Cambodia and Hanoi, plus other nations.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $150.00.
• We ship worldwide! See your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.