US Army Theater Hand Made Patch Desert Storm – Pilot Wings
$24.99New Old Stock Condition
These were made in Iraq, Kuwait or Turkey during OIF. At that time of the initial invasion, not all units had desert patches. As a result, the locals made all types of unit patches, rank and badges on odd color desert twill. This also filled the need because GI’s liked to collect patches from the local Haji shops.
They were worn on helmet covers or tops.
These have never been sewn onto a uniform.
They are standard size theater made copies.
The edges were folded over and sewn down before sewing onto the helmet cover.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.