North Vietnamese Army Enlisted Khaki Uniform Set with Matching Boonie Hat
$1,200.00Very Good Condition
Login or Create a free account to save this item to your Wishlist!
Very nice EARLY NVA enlisted uniform in cotton twill. The early uniforms were light colors, especially khaki. This one has hand sewn loops for collar tabs and factory loops for shoulder boards. Neither were worn down South but many uniforms retained them.
The matching early boonie hat has two grommets in front for attaching the NVA cap badge. As you can see the interior was made from two types of cotton which is often seen inside NVA uniforms and caps.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.