North Vietnamese Army Brass Sun Helmet Badge Transitional
Login or Create a free account to save this item to your Wishlist!
This is the North Vietnamese Army Sun Helmet Brass Badge that was standardized in 1959.
As you can see, it is made from BRASS, not aluminum.
Also note that it has blood red paint, not candy apple red paint like in post 1975 PAVN badges.
These were either cast in brass or stamped from brass. This one is stamped.
This is a transitional badge from from stamped brass but with paint on the front rather than enamel.
Since 1975, I have only a handful of these badges as they were not supposed to be brought South when an NVA solider left for the Front.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.