Japanese WW2 Captured Tsuba Sword Guard 1750 to 1850
$179.99Excellent, Very Good Condition
This is an handmade Japanese Tsuba which is the hand guard for the Katana – Samurai Sword. It was made between 1750 and 1850.
Many old blades were pressed into service during WW2. Japanese swords were pretty much free for the taking during the occupation of Japan following the war.
This piece came with the other Japanese WW2 items we have listed here. It was undoubtedly a souvenir brought back during or after the war.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $150.00.
• We ship worldwide! See your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.
• We follow federal laws and regulations. Gas Masks, Ordnance and Munitions can not be shipped outside the United States.