Iraqi Slip on Shoulder Boards Bevo Brigadier General
$49.99New Old Stock Condition
Login or Create a free account to save this item to your Wishlist!
The Iraqis wore a variety of colored uniforms. Green and Desert Tan were common but there were many different camouflage uniforms. All issue uniforms had epaulettes that buttoned down. This was so that slip on shoulder boards could be easily taken on and off.
Enlisted men wore stripes on their sleeves.
Red Stripes on the end of the board signified the officer was on a staff, rather than in command.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.