Iraqi Enlisted Rank Sew On – Sergeant OD Green
The Iraqis wore a variety of colored uniforms. Green and Desert Tan were common but there were many different camouflage uniforms.
Enlisted men wore stripes on their sleeves, like this one. They typically had elastic bands on the reverse side to remove when laundering. Some were sewn directly onto the sleeve, which is uncommon.
The background material was supposed to match the uniform’s color but did not always.
The stripes were mostly black but some were red for military police.
One stripe was a Private; two a Corporal; three a Sergeant and four a Senior sergeant.
These were not worn in pairs, just a single on the right sleeve.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.