Iraqi Enlisted Rank Sew On – Sergeant DPM Desert Camouflage
Login or Create a free account to save this item to your Wishlist!
The Iraqis wore a variety of colored uniforms. Green and Desert Tan were common but there were many different camouflage uniforms.
Enlisted men wore stripes on their sleeves, like this one. They typically had elastic bands on the reverse side to remove when laundering. Some were sewn directly onto the sleeve, which is uncommon.
The background material was supposed to match the uniform’s color but did not always.
The stripes were mostly black but some were red for military police.
One stripe was a Private; two a Corporal; three a Sergeant and four a Senior sergeant.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 30-day return policy. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• We accept credit cards or mailed checks.
• We ship worldwide! Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria for 40 years.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.