WW2 USMC Thompson 30 round Magazine Pouch 1944 Unissued with Magazines
$325.00Excellent, New Old Stock Condition
Login or Create a free account to save this item to your Wishlist!
Late in WW2 the USMC received 30 round magazines for the Thompson M1 and M1a and M1928a1 Thompson. These pouches were developed for the magazines as the standard 20 round pouch was not large enough. These were also reissued in the Korean War.
RM Co is the Russell Mills Company, a prime contractor for USMC web gear in WW2. The NOm is “Naval Ordnance Marine” with the contract number following.
Cannot be exported outside the US or where high capacity magazines are banned.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.