WW2 Japanese Navy Officer Collar Tabs – REAR ADMIRAL
WW2 Japanese Navy Officer Collar Tabs were worn on the black winter uniform.
The Japanese Navy in WW2 produced very high quality insignia for their officers. Wool and bullion were primary materials. This pattern repeats itself in this set of matching collar tabs.
Shoulder boards and collar tabs were generally not worn together. Collar tabs were worn on the navy blue uniform as well as on the green open collar land based uniform, not on the white tunic.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.