WW2 Japanese Enlisted Army Branch Patch on Wool – Intendance
Specialty patches, like this one, were worn above the left breast pocket by soldiers who had completed training and had met the qualifications for their respective branches. As the war progressed this practice was discontinued.
This one is oversize – way oversize! We posted it next to the standard issue.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.