WW2 Japanese Army Enlisted Shirt 1944 Size Medium
This is a nice Japanese enlisted collarless traditionally worn under the tunic.
When Japanese soldiers were assigned a work detail they often were allowed to remove their tunics and work in this shirt to avoid overheating.
Some Japanese Soldiers actually discarded their canvas tunics and wore these in combat to avoid heat stroke in a humid jungle.
These were also worn as extra insulation in China, Korea and Iwo Jima.
This one is winter weight & made in 1944 Size Medium.
This is perfect for an Iwo Jima display as it was cold on Sulphur Island in February 1945 when the invasion began.
Many photos show Marines wearing wool shirts or field jackets on the Island the Japanese would have done the same.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.