WW2 Japanese Aircraft Wreckage Fuselage Wing Tail Piece from KI-44 Type 2 Fighter Interceptor
$100.00Very Good Condition
A piece of riveted aluminum from a downed Japanese Airplane. This piece was orignally painted brown and blue. The Type 2 Fighter Interceptor KI44 was one of the few known to have brown fuselages and wings.
The blue might be cockpit paint?
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.