WW2 Germay Navy “M” Marked Luger Holster 1939
$650.00Very Good Condition
A nice, rare, bring back P08 Luger pistol holster marked for issue to the German Navy and produced in 1939. As found uncleaned with bright white stitching and no shoe polish or other cleaning products having been applied. Naturally, this holster will clean up nicely with just a bit of effort if you wish. We are offering it in “as found” condition.
Navy marked WWII Lugers are very rare and often sell in the $3500.oo to $5000.00 range. The holsters issued with them are even more difficult to locate than are the firearms.
Besides all ships, submarines, boats, bases, etc. the German Navy was responsible for all the Coastal Artillery in Europe, including Normandy.
Stitching is sound; leather is supple.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.