WW2 German P38 Holster Made in 1944 Captured in Barby Germany April 1945
$250.00Very Good Condition
An interesting P38 holster that received a lot of use in what could not have been more than the last 16 months of WW2.
It was made in 1944 and was inscribed on the back “APR 45 Barby Ger.” plus HLS on the back and inside.
This town is is Eastern German and was taken by the 83rd Division by April 12, 1945 according to photos taken by GIs on that day we located.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.