This item has been sold[World War One - WWI]
WW1 German Regimental Shoulder Board – 9th Regiment
$59.99Excellent, Very Good Condition
This item has been sold
This is a standard WW1 German field gray shoulder board worn on the tunic or greatcoat.
The material is wool with red stitching.
Many GI's collected these from the various Regiments they fought either from POWs or casualties.
This one is from a small collection we acquired recently. Each one is a little bit unique in size, wool color, wool quality, stitching etc.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Private collection not available for sale anywhere else!
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $149.00.
• We ship worldwide, see your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.