WW1 German Imperial Navy Division Commander’s Standard
A very rare first World War printed cotton standard for the flagship of a Imperial German Naval Division Commander. Importantly this flag is made of cotton indicating it was designed for actual use on a Admiral’s Flagship rather than a decorative example made from silk.
Well marked and in wonderful shape.
Approximately three feet wide by about four and one half feet long.
Halyards are fully intact/not cut.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.