WW1 German Hate Belt with 21 Buttons
$300.00Very Good Condition
This is a WW1 Imperial German Army Belt and Buckle that has been turned into what is commonly called a HATE BELT or Souviner Belt.
After capture, the belt was used to attach tunic & overcoat buttons from German KIAs, WIAs & POWs. This one has 21 German buttons.
These were done by Soldiers and Marines.
The last photo shows a WW1 Doughboy wearing one in France.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.