This item has been sold[World War One - WWI]
WW1 German Fighting Knife with Rare Web Belt Loop
Very Good Condition
This item has been sold
The Germans had many makers of boot knives – fighting knives between 1914 and 1918.
The standard knife had a wooden handle, steel scabbard and leather belt loop. Nearly every WWI Trench fighter, in every army, carried an edged weapon for the close-in hand to hand fighting that occurred from time to time.
This knife is one from a small collection we recently acquired and looks great considering it is about 100 years old!
This is a rare variant with WEB belt loop.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Private collection not available for sale anywhere else!
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $149.00.
• We ship worldwide, see your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards, money orders, and checks at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.