WW1 German Early War Enlisted Tunic 26th Artillery Regiment
$600.00Excellent, Very Good Condition
Login or Create a free account to save this item to your Wishlist!
Here is a very rare early WW1 era Prussian tunic for an enlisted man in the 26th Artillery Regiment.
Early in the war some Germans wore blue uniforms but found them to be hazardous. A switch to field gray began in earnest in 1915 Army wide as casualties mounted.
Fully lined with marked buttons.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.