WW US Medical Armband Numbered for Geneva Convention Compliance
$75.00Very Good Condition
Login or Create a free account to save this item to your Wishlist!
Here is an original WW2 Medical armband worn in the field to denote non-combatant personnel such as doctors, nurses, medics, chaplains etc.
This one is cotton with sewn on red cross and a stamped Geneva Convention number on the reverse side. This number was also recorded on the ID card of the person to whom it was issued.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 30-day return policy. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• We accept credit cards or mailed checks.
• We ship worldwide! Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria for 40 years.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.