Vietnam US Protest Counterculture Buttons Lot 11
$50.00Very Good Condition
Protest, Peace, Counterculture, Sex & Drug buttons like these were occasionally worn on helmet covers, boonie hats, jungle jackets and party jackets by USGIs serving in RVN, especially in the closing years of the War.
This lot consists of the pin-back buttons shown.
These date from the 1960s and early 1970s and would be great to balance your Viet Nam display.
People will chuckle, question and respond to the messages they bring.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.