US Army Theater Made Patch OIF – Ranger Tab Variant
$24.99New Old Stock Condition
These were made in Iraq, Kuwait or Turkey during OIF. At that time of the initial invasion not all units had desert patches. In addition GI’s liked to collect patches from the local Haji shops.
They were worn on DCU when sewn on. The locals made all types of patches and badges on desert twill.
These have never been sewn onto a uniform. They are standard size theater made copies with cut edges.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.