US Army Theater Made Patch Desert Storm 10th Mountain Division
$24.99New Old Stock Condition
These were made in Kuwait or Turkey during the build up to the first invasion of Iraq. At that time very few US patches were made in a desert color.
They were worn on the Chocolate Chip desert uniform or DCU which was then available in very limited numbers and mostly worn by units assigned to SOCOM.
These have never been sewn onto a uniform. They are standard size theater made copies.
These are now more than 25 year old.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.