Viet Minh – Early North Vietnamese Army Infantry Private Shoulder Boards
$199.99Good, Very Good Condition
Login or Create a free account to save this item to your Wishlist!
Viet Minh and early NVA enlisted personnel could wear two pocket dress tunics in the North. Most were probably not issued them but they were used in studio photos for official photographs before departing for the Front. These last photos were given to friends and family and some ended up in the hands of GIs and Marines when found in captured packs.
This pair exhibits early simple star buttons of the type worn in the 1950s by the Viet Minh and early NVA before cog wheels and rice stalk buttons were used. This is the only pair I have seen.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 30-day return policy. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• We accept credit cards or mailed checks.
• We ship worldwide! Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria for 40 years.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.