North Vietnamese Army Viet Cong Tax Collector Tet Offensive Receipt
$49.99Very Good Condition
This is a neat little document dated February 17, 1968, Tet Offensive era, that is captioned “Receipt.”
It appears to be a receipt for collecting 18 liters of an unknown substance for the war effort.
There are two receipts attached, written in the same hand, on rice paper. Since they are attached we suspect these are receipts to go back to higher headquarters for “repayment” after the campaign ended.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $150.00.
• We ship worldwide! See your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.