North Vietnamese Army Viet Cong Rice Tube Unmarked
One was issued to each NVA solider as he departed for the South. It carried dried rice wrapped in plastic sheeting, of course, for the long journey to the Front. At way stations a days march apart, they could replenish the supply if rice was available. A unique piece of equipment required for an authentic display. This is about 5 1/2 feet long. This one has styrofoam chips inside to give it body for display.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.