North Vietnamese Army Viet Cong Propaganda Magazine Fall of Saigon April 1975
$99.99Very Good Condition
This is an approximate 50 page paperback propaganda magazine-book from Hanoi.
Like all communist movements, propaganda was extremely important to the NVA and VC. It told of imaginary victories, heroes and heroines, great ability to resupply, etc.
This type of material makes for a great display item and is a much harder to find than a canteen or belt. The colorful cover is a real eye catcher as it was designed to be.
The title of the magazine is “County” while the caption underneath indicates it is an official publication of the Vietnamese Socialist Party.
In Vietnam, as is other communist nations, the Communist Party controls the military and is the largest propaganda arm of the nation. Thus, it would be required reading for any NVA or VC soldier as a supplement to the military propaganda; all of which is distributed by the unit Political Officer.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $150.00.
• We ship worldwide! See your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.
• We follow federal laws and regulations. Gas Masks, Ordnance and Munitions can not be shipped outside the United States.