North Vietnamese Army Shoulder Boards 2nd Lieutenant
$249.99Very Good Condition
Login or Create a free account to save this item to your Wishlist!
NVA enlisted men and officers were authorized to wear cotton twill tunics in the North. Officer’s wore four pockets; enlisted wore two pockets on the chest; female personnel had two lower pockets. Wartime tunics had THIN loops on the shoulders for attaching shoulder boards.
Some of these tunics made their way South as reported in ST66-24, the MACV Intelligence circular which reported on captured NVA material.
The construction is typical war time with aluminum buttons, not shiny plated post war. T5
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.