North Korean Korean War Winter Cap Tie String
The North Koreans wore just two hats in the Korean War. The summer issue and this winter issue hat
The winter issue were all cotton with padding inside for insulation.
The fold down ear flaps were secured with a ties strings.
The interior stitching which holds the insulation was sewn in a star pattern.
North Korean winter hats are much, much rarer than CPV. This is due to the fact the KPA was decimated.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.