Japanese WW2 Type 99 Aerial Bomb Brass Fuse April 1941
A very rare fuse used on Japanese aerial ordnance weighing less than 100 kg/220 lbs.
It was designed to be set for various burst heights including short delay or instantaneous, depending on the intended target.
It is complete and full of great Kanji. Dated 4th Month of Showa 16 (1941)
Completely inert but can not be shipped outside the US.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.