Japanese WW2 Type 98 Wool & Bullion Collar Tabs Pair – Leading Private
$29.99Excellent, New Old Stock Condition
This is a pair of matching wool and bullion enlisted collar tabs for the rank shown.
This style of rank tabs was first introduced in 1938. The Japanese called this tunic Type 98.
These were sewn to the collar of the Type 98 tunics worn everywhere by the IJA. These were the type worn for the duration of the Pacific War and the War in China and SE Asia.
This pair is in unissued condition. These have never been sewn on to the collar of a tunic.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $150.00.
• We ship worldwide! See your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.
• We follow federal laws and regulations. Gas Masks, Ordnance and Munitions can not be shipped outside the United States.