Japanese WW2 Type 98 Embroidered Wool Collar Tabs Pair – Private First Class
$40.00Excellent, New Old Stock Condition
This is a pair of matching embroidered wool enlisted collar tabs.
This style of rank tabs was first introduced in 1938. The Japanese called this Type 98.
These were sewn to the collar of the Type 98 tunics worn everywhere by the IJA. These were the type worn for the duration of the Pacific War and the War in China and SE Asia.
This pair is in unissued condition. These have never been sewn onto the collar of a tunic
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.