Japanese WW2 Type 89 Brass Fuse for Anti Aircraft and Shore to Ship Use.
$250.00Excellent, Very Good Condition
A very rare fuse used on Japanese Type 88 75mm Guns and 105mm Guns.
Although designed for anti-aircraft use, it was consistently used to fire at offshore Navy and Coast Guard surface vessels, such as LCM, LVTs, LSTs etc. It is also documented to have been used to hit a Sherman Tank.
It is complete and full of great Kanji.
Completely inert but can not be shipped outside the US.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.