Japanese WW2 Practice Mortar Shell
$199.99Excellent, New Old Stock, Very Good Condition
This is a Japanese WW2 Aluminum mortar round. It has a removable tail fin. The nose appears to have seam but it is either too tight to remove or not threaded for removal.
It is aluminum or some other lightweight alloy. There is no removable fuse which is consistent with a training round. When training a mortar man, one practice was to use non exploding training rounds during gunnery exercises. Firing a non exploding shell saved money in that the round could be fired over and over as this one appears to have been.
The only visible mark is a simple 0 on the tail.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $150.00.
• We ship worldwide! See your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.
• We follow federal laws and regulations. Gas Masks, Ordnance and Munitions can not be shipped outside the United States.