Japanese WW2 Naval Type 96 AAA/AT 25mm Shell Casing
$99.99Excellent, New Old Stock Condition
Naval marked 25mm spent casing for a Type 96 antiaircraft – antitank gun of the type employed all over the Pacific on the Islands defended by the Imperial Japanese Navy as well as for those AAA guns found on ships and watercraft.
The Type 96 was the standard medium AA gun of the IJN. They were found in single, double and triple barrel versions. As a shore to ship weapon they could be effective against landing craft but did not do as well against armor.
We are not experts on IJN shell markings but the 6/17 likely indicates June production in Showa 17 (1943).
This can not be exported outside the US.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $150.00.
• We ship worldwide! See your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.
• We follow federal laws and regulations. Gas Masks, Ordnance and Munitions can not be shipped outside the United States.