Japanese WW2 M1930 Collar Insignia – Military Police Kempentai Branch
$34.99Excellent, New Old Stock Condition
This is a pair of collar insignia which denotes the branch to which the wearer was assigned as follows:
Black is Military Police (Kempentai)
Red is Infantry & Armor
Yellow is Artillery
Purple is Transport
Green is Cavalry
Dark Green is Medical
Blue is Aviation
These were sewn to the collar of the tunics worn during the 1930s everywhere for the IJA and were the type for the invasion and occupation of China. The rank of the soldier was worn on each shoulder.
The M1930 Tunic was worn by Officers and Enlisted Men.
The front is wool with a cotton backing. Some of these have small stamps on one side or another; some have no markings.
This pair is in unissued condition. These have never been sewn on to the collar of a tunic.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $150.00.
• We ship worldwide! See your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.
• We follow federal laws and regulations. Gas Masks, Ordnance and Munitions can not be shipped outside the United States.