Japanese WW2 Army Helmet Sake Cup
$39.99Excellent, New Old Stock Condition
Each Japanese Soldier or Sailor was given a Sake cup by family. They were ornate with flags and made in various shapes.
This one is highly decorative inside but most interestingly it was made in the shape and color of the standard WW2 Japanese Army Helmet. There is even five pointed star on the front and a chrysanthemum flower as the base.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.