Japanese WW2 Army Helmet Sake Cup
$39.99Excellent, New Old Stock Condition
Each Japanese Soldier or Sailor was given a Sake cup by family. They were ornate with flags and made in various shapes.
This one is highly decorative inside but most interestingly it was made in the shape and color of the standard WW2 Japanese Army Helmet. There is even five pointed star on the front and a chrysanthemum flower as the base.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $150.00.
• We ship worldwide! See your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.
• We follow federal laws and regulations. Gas Masks, Ordnance and Munitions can not be shipped outside the United States.