Iraqi Popular Army of Baghdad Camouflage Trousers
Factory New Condition
A very hard to find, UNISSUED, Desert Storm pattern camouflage trousers in size Medium.
These are made of cotton in an ERDL pattern camouflage. These were worn by elite units like the PAB, Republican Guard and Airborne units.
The waist is 36 by 30 inseam with a perfect Iraqi Ministry of Defense (MOD) label. The MOD symbol is a Jihm mark found on many Iraqi items. This one had a paper label with sizing information applied to the right rear upper waist. A bit of water would remove the very light adhesive.
These are lined internally for wear during the Winter in Iraq. These were seen in use in OIF but are more correct for Desert Storm when the battles were fought in the dead of Winter.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Private collection not available for sale anywhere else!
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $149.00.
• We ship worldwide, see your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards, money orders, and checks at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.