German WW2 POW Personal Data Card for Captured Foreigners
Login or Create a free account to save this item to your Wishlist!
A blank card for recording the personal data of POWs held by the German military. Issued by the High Command of the Army and Luftwaffe.
The top of the card says
prisoner of war camp no.
The upper left blocks are for mame, date of birth, place of birth, parents name etc.
Adjacent to this is used to record:
capture location and date
whether admitted healthy sick wounded
There is also a place for a photograph, fingerprint, any special marks (birthmarks, scars, tattoos)
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 30-day return policy. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• We accept credit cards or mailed checks.
• We ship worldwide! Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria for 40 years.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.