This item has been sold[World War 2]
German WW2 Polish Radom Holster
$165.00Very Good Condition
This item has been sold
As you know the Germans confiscated all firearms in countries they occupied.
These weapons, including handguns, were re-issued back into German service for units in need of firearms. Some went to the Army, the SS, the Luftwaffe, the Navy, the Gestapo and to the Police.
This reissue occurred at a time when production of German made small arms could not keep pace with the mobilization of millions of German men in a couple year's time.
This lot is an example of a German-made holster for reissue to a German of a confiscated firearm, the Polish Radom Pistol or P35 as the Germans called it.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $150.00.
• We ship worldwide! See your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.
• We follow federal laws and regulations. Gas Masks, Ordnance and Munitions can not be shipped outside the United States.