German WW2 Identification Issued to Polish Man working at the Luftwaffe Training Site
$100.00Good, Very Good Condition
A rare German document issued to a 32 year old Polish man in 1941. He was apparently employed by a clock or watchmaker in Radom Poland working at the Luftwaffe Training Site.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• 30-day return policy.
• We've been collecting and selling militaria since the mid 1970s.
• Our online store has been in business since 2017.
• We accept credit cards & mailed payments.
• We ship worldwide - shipping rate will show in your cart before you pay.
• Enhanced staffing for fast shipping.
• We are veteran owned.