German WW2 Army NCO Photo Album 1929 to late 1930s
Here is a photo album of a German NCO who served in the artillery from 1929 to the mid to at least 1935.
The album itself is hardbound with the German National colors on the front. There are approximately 90 photos.
Many of the photos are identified and some are dated. Many of the photos which are not dated show NCOs in uniform with the Nazi eagle sewn above the right pocket. Others depict soldiers and NCOs without the eagle in a group where, at the same time, some are wearing the eagle. The eagle was introduced in 1933 and became standardized in 1935 as we understand it.
There are parade and field photos, a photo of men building a monument to First War Dead from the Rhine Foot Artillery, castles, military horses, WW1 upgraded steel helmets being worn in formation, field exercises, military sporting events etc. Many of the photos appear to have been taken from trains.
Locations include Fulda, Potsdam and many others.
These photos are in remarkable condition. Perhaps the wax paper between the photos and paper pages preserved them.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $150.00.
• We ship worldwide! See your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.
• We follow federal laws and regulations. Gas Masks, Ordnance and Munitions can not be shipped outside the United States.