[Cold War, Vietnam War]
ChiCom North Vietnamese Army Tank Crew Coveralls 1965
Very Good Condition
This is the summer weight ChiCom made tanker coverall.These are dated 1965. The NVA used many Chinese made tanks from Lang Vei to 1975. These coveralls would likely be worn during maintenance operations or during cold weather in the highlands of Laos and Cambodia.
Hundreds of NVA T-34 T-62 and other armored vehicles were destroyed in 1972 by US Aerial Forces during the assault on Loc Ninh using the new TOW missile.
Have a question about this item? Ask us anything
Why buy from Enemy Militaria?
• 100% satisfaction 30-day returns. Lifetime authenticity guarantee.
• Free shipping to all U.S. addresses on orders > $150.00.
• We ship worldwide! See your international shipping rate at checkout.
• We accept most credit cards at checkout.
• Verified Authorize.net merchant, providing safe credit card processing.